Defective Target Furniture - Westbrook Mid Century 42 inch dining table
Wrote a bad review on target.com which never appeared online - but surprisingly, my positive review actually appeared online.
Please avoid Target at all costs!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Target reviews
- Stay away from Club Wedd...
- Target provided great...
- Targets return policy I was...
- I went to Target at Colorado...
- Daughter registered for Baby...
- We have our choice of Target,...
- I hate Target. The clerks do not...
- target sold me a magnavox tv/dvd...
- The clothes buyers for Target...
- Target hires stupid people to handle their accounts!
- Customer injury in store- Target never paid any medical bills
- Target commercials
- Taken Once Not Again
- I love great customer service
- Poor Customer Service
- Defective furniture from Target.com
- One month and counting for delivery of patio furniture
- Target's shipping charges are ridiculous!
- bad customer service
- defective furniture
- defective sectional
- Defective contour bath rug
- entertainment unit - defective
- Ashley Defective Furniture and Poor Service
- Return merchandise
- A reader
- Target sold me a defective tv.
- Never Never again at Ashley Furniture
- poor customer service
- Defective furniture
- Baby Furniture
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you